Long Distance Movers
Moving long distance can be overwhelming, so let us help! ERO prides itself in making your cross country move as smooth and stress-free as possible; find out more below!
Get Free Moving Quote
Interested in using our moving services, but aren’t sure how much it will cost? Get a free moving estimate below; it only takes about 5 minutes!
Ready to move? Plan your move with ERO Moving LLC today! Our moving consultants are more than happy to provide moving estimates over the phone. We can also do in-home estimates!
Pedro Barron Jr.
FULLY LICENSED, INSURED, AND CERTIFIED
- We carry Workers Compensation for our movers and staff, a requirement by Wisconsin.
- State authorities to ensure the safety of your cargo and the general public.
- Our movers in Milwaukee always have a hard copy of the COI located in our trucks during moving day.
- Our trucks are equipped with GPS tracking and appropriate insurance paperwork.
- Insured under a Commercial Auto Policy.
- As a family moving company, we are fully committed to the safety of our customers, your belonging’s and our staff.
Benefits of hiring a Professional Moving Company
- Moving companies have the proper equipment & experience.
- Peace of mind with your moving experience.
- Heavy lifting can be accomplished by a professional safely.
- Multiple trips will not be necessary.
- Your belongings are protected with our dependable movers on the job.
- Organized Inventory List of all your items.
- Avoid personal moving injuries when you hire movers.
- Saves time & money by hiring a moving company.
- Professional movers help you plan your move too.
- Helps keep your belongings safe in storage.
- Guaranteed delivery date.
Frequently Asked Questions
As soon as you know your inventory list will be larger, please call our relocation specialists with your estimate number and we will be able to update your quote to reflect the requested changes.
Please be mindful, that any last minute request to add significant volume to your already scheduled move, should be promptly communicated prior to our moving crew arriving so we can come prepared and plan our schedule accordingly.
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best time to move will vary depending on your personal circumstances. However, some general things to keep in mind include:
- Timing your move around the school year can be helpful if you have children, as it can make the transition easier for them.
- If possible, try to avoid moving during the peak season (usually late spring through summer), as demand for movers and rental trucks will be higher and prices will be higher accordingly.
- Keep in mind that weather conditions can also play a role in timing your move – for example, planning a winter move may not be wise if you’re not used to cold.
It is best to contact movers well in advance, especially if you are moving during a busy time like the summer. Most reputable moving companies will require at least two weeks notice to schedule a move.
However, it is always a good idea to reach out to movers as soon as you know you are moving. That way, the company has enough time to prepare and get an accurate estimate for your move. Plus, it gives you plenty of time to prepare for the move by packing up your belongings and making arrangements for transportation of your furniture and other items.
Yes, we do provide storage services. Please speak with a team member over the phone to find out more about our options and pricing.
Trusted Residential Movers
Our commitment to quality is always customer-focused, & we deliver a wide range of customized moving services based on your relocation budget. You can trust our work with our professional moving team. We will make sure your items are moved safely and securely without causing any damage to your belongings or home. Give us a call & see why ERO Moving LLC is the best moving company to work with.
Why Choose ERO Moving LLC?
• Online Booking Service