Milwaukee Moving Truck
One of the most important aspects to focus on is whether the company you are doing business with is insured. Here at ERO Moving LLC of Milwaukee we are insured and come fully prepared for any job. Our moving truck is fully equipped with any moving tool you may need. We bring shrink wrap, moving blankets, dollies, and straps in order to organize things in the truck properly. Our relocation services include: Residential; Office; Commercial; Local and Long Distance.
Great Moving Day with Ero Mke
To ensure the best moving day possible our representatives at Ero Moving LLC of Milwaukee are here to help you choose which vehicle is best for the job. When moving your should never underestimate the amount of items in your household. There is always more that you would believe! Visit our Contact page to easily enter information about how many rooms you are moving, the square footage of the space, and the amount of large furniture going on the truck. Once your information is entered you will receive your free quote, and information for what size truck will best suit your needs.
Prepare for a Residential Move
Moving day can be a very stressful day. There are always outside factors which arise whether it be from chasing children around to forgetting where you have packed your sensitive information. Here are a couple of ideas to make the loading and unloading of your moving truck a little less stressful:
- When the movers arrive, you are going to want to take them on a tour of your house so they can figure out what needs to be moved out first. They have probably done this for several years so they will know how to best configure the truck.
- Ero Moving LLC of Milwaukee recommends you keep anything with you and your family will use on the day of the move. Some of the most common items include, but not limited to, snacks, paper towels, toilet paper, extra change of clothes, toothbrush/toothpaste, your kid’s favorite toy. Most importantly medications, social security cards, birth certificates, and highly valuable or sentimental items. On moving day, put these items in a bag you will carry on your person to your final destination.
- Inventory sheet should be reviewed carefully. Make sure everything is on the list, and has exact specifications of any item which may have prior damage.
- Color-coding furniture and boxes is one of the most helpful things you can do to assist your movers. This ensures they are aware of which room each box is going when you arrive at your final destination.
- Bill of Lading is another document which should be reviewed carefully. Pay close attention to the insurance of declaration section, and make sure it is properly filled out before signing.
- Be aware of different methods of payment. Personal checks are oftentimes not accepted so plan accordingly.
- As you leave your old residence, do one last walk through. Double check nothing has been left behind, and make sure to turn off all lights are turned off and lock all the door and windows. You could leave your phone number on the counter incase the new owners would like to call if they have any questions about the residence.
- When you arrive at your new residence, take the crew on a tour, and designate where you would like your things to be placed.
- It is helpful to mark the rooms with notes so the movers can easily find the rooms they are looking for.
- As the movers begin to unload make sure you have the inventory sheet on you. Keep a close eye on your inventory sheet and check off each item as they come off the truck. Make sure to note any damages or if anything is missing.
1345 N. Jefferson Street
Milwaukee, WI 53202
Phone: (414) 207-6900